Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Computers...

You know how people say you never truly appreciate something until you go without. I am now wishing I never knew how much I appreciate my laptop. Having been without it for 2 and a half weeks I vow never to let it out of my sight again. Consequentially it laso affected my new Year's resolution of keeping a blog (One that was already very late as I started in February). I expect to have no readers as I do not advertise my writings. However, that is off the topic of computers. Hmmm, well I have little else to say that cannot be extrapolated by a clever enough person based on what I already said. I missed my laptop. I'm glad to have it back. I will use overly exaggerated context in order to fully explain how glad I am to have it back and then I will talk about something else. Thus is the process of my thoughts. Therefore, it is the process of this blog. :)

P.S. I like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment